This mini type of the traditional Red Velvet cup Cake with either white-or dark-chocolate frosting is one of the popular offerings all over the world. It is always famous in any types of occasion.
- 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- One and half cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk of butter, normal temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped pecans and fresh strawberries or raspberries, for garnish
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Cake: Heat the oven to 350 0F. Line 2 muffin pans with the cupcake papers. In a standard mixing pan, sift together the baking soda, flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. In a large pan gently beat together the buttermilk, oil, food coloring, eggs, vanilla, and vinegar with a handheld mixer. Add these sifted dry items to the wet and mix them until thoroughly combined and smooth. Divide the batter uniformly among the cupcake tins. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Bring out from oven and then you need to make that cool fully before frosting.
- Cream Cheese Frosting: pound the cream cheese, vanilla and butter together in a bowl until soft. Add sugar and beat until integrated.
- Melt either dark chocolate or white chocolate.
- Beat in the chocolate and add vanilla extract and milk mixture until fluffy and smooth. Use immediately.
- Garnish with chopped fresh strawberry or raspberry and pecans.
This recipe is useful to those who are new in the field of cooking. **You may need around 25 minutes to make these Chocolate cookies. Components which you need to make it: 2/3 cup of flours which is used in all cooking. Half tea spoonful salt Three-fourth cup grained sugar Press out one tea spoon … Continue reading
Ingredients ½ cup of boiling water 4 ounces of German’s Chocolate, Chopped Coarsely 2 cups of flour all purpose Cocoa ¼ cup 1 teaspoon of baking soda 1teaspoon of salt 2cups of sugar 1 cup of soften unsalted butter 4 big eggs, separated 1 teaspoon of vanilla Buttermilk 1 cup Filling of coconut-pecan Directions … Continue reading
Coconut macaroons are close to meringues and usually called Fraser Bell cookies, these crisp mouthfuls are as pretty as delicious. Egg whites give its airy texture. Ingredients 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut Whites of 2 large egg. 14 ounces or 1 can sweetened condensed milk 3/4 cup sugar Pinch of salt 2 teaspoons pure vanilla … Continue reading
Ingredients Flour 1 ½ cups Baking powder ¼ teaspoon 5 eggs, large and separated 5 egg yolks, large and additional to above Sugar 2 ½ cups Sugar 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract 2 tablespoons All-purpose flour 3 tablespoons Milk 1 ½ cup Rum ¼ cup Whipping cream 1 ½ cup, heavy and well chilled Directions … Continue reading
Basic Chocolate Cakes are really tasty and it is one of the demandable cakes. So do you want to prepare this cake in your home? Then just follow these procedures. Sum Time: 40 Minutes Preparation Time: 25 minutes Cooking Time: 15 Minutes Temperature of Oven: 400 F Ingredients Cake flour sifted 1 ½ cup Dutch-process … Continue reading
Oatmeal cookies are really very tasty and I am sure you will enjoy this. So I am going to give you the recipe of this tasty and yummy oatmeal cookie. Things which are needed to make it: One cup melted butter One cup sugar which is white One cup brown sugar which is packed Two … Continue reading
Peanut butter cookies are really amazing and attractive among all types of cookies. It is really tasty with amazing flavor. Components to make it: Half cup sugar Half cup brown sugar which is packed. Half cup butter in room temperature Half cup peanut butter. One egg One and one fourth cup flour Three fourth table … Continue reading
It is so yummy, chocolaty; a small piece can make you satisfied. Ingredients All-purpose flour-2 cup(s) Cocoa-1 cup(s) Granulated sugar-2 cup(s) Baking soda sharp 1 teaspoon (not more or less than it) Baking powder sharp 1 teaspoon Salt just 1 teaspoon Eggs-2 large Pure vanilla extract-1 teaspoon(s) Sour cream-1 cup(s) Canola oil-1/2 cup(s) White vinegar-1 teaspoon(s) Unsalted … Continue reading
It is easy to make a tasty desert by saving your time. You just need some ingredients: mayonnaise, cake mix and frosting. This recipe is taken from the Hellmann’s Chocolate Mayo Cake. Ingredients Food cake mix-1 box Unsweetened cocoa-1/4 cup Mayonnaise-1 cup Large eggs-3 Water-1 cup(s) Chocolate frosting-2 container(s) (16 ounces each) Sour cream-1/4 cup(s) Vanilla extract-2 teaspoon(s) Chopped … Continue reading